JITC RATES AND FEES
- JITC is member of DoD’s Major Range and Test Facility Base (MFTFB). An MRTFB is a national asset which is sized, operated, and maintained primarily for DoD test and evaluation
support missions, but also is available to non-DoD (other federal, non-federal) users having a valid requirement for its capabilities.
- JITC accepts appropriated and working capital funds from DoD and Other Federal Agencies and commercial funds from Non-Federal organizations.
- JITC charges IAW DoD 7000.14R, Financial Management Regulation, Volume 11A, Chapters 1 and 12. All direct and indirect costs incurred by MRTFB activities shall be billed
to one of the following sources: (1) MRTFB customers (users), (2) direct appropriations of the managing activity, or (3) other sources as directed by DoD. All direct costs identified
to a specific customer for the use of MRTFB activities are to be charged to the customer or user.
- Indirect costs are overhead costs of MRTFB activities and do not include any incremental costs of operating the facility or resource that are directly attributable to the use of
the facility or resource for specific testing under a particular program. DoD customers (users) are not to be charged for indirect costs. Non-DoD (Other Federal and Non-Federal)
customers (users) are charged an appropriate portion of the indirect costs.
- A Fixed Fee is applied to all efforts involving a Cost Plus Fixed Fee task order. A Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization (DITCO) Contracting Fee is applied to all
efforts involving a task order or Government Other Direct Cost (ODC) exceeding $3500. An indirect cost, or Overhead Fee, is applied to all Services provided to Non-DoD
(Other Federal and Non-Federal) users.
- Costs (i.e., government labor, contract labor, material, minor construction, utilities, equipment, supplies, items damaged or consumed during testing, and any resource or item maintained
for a particular program) that are readily identifiable with a particular program are billed as direct costs. Direct costs are those costs that are directly attributable to the use
of the facility or resource for testing under a particular program.
- DoD and Other Federal Agencies are billed direct cost only via Intra-Governmental Payment and Collection (IPAC). JITC must receive payment in full prior to rendering services to