The Department of Defense (DoD) Unified Capabilities (UC) Approved Products List (APL) process is managed by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) - Network Services (NS). The UC APL is the single approved source for the acquisition of telecommunications equipment that is to be connected to the DoD Information Network (DoDIN). UC provides the integration of voice, video, and data services delivered ubiquitously across an interoperable, secure, and highly available Internet Protocol (IP) network infrastructure, independent of technology, to provide increased mission effectiveness to the Warfighter. JITC provides Information Assurance (IA) and Interoperability (IO) testing in support of DODI 8100.04 UC APL and serves as the UC interoperability certification authority. Testing for certification of UC APL products occurs either at the JITC or at other DoD Component Test Labs. IA accreditation of UC products is the responsibility of the appropriate IA Certification Authority (CA) and IO Certification of UC APL products is the responsibility of JITC.
- JITC provides Combatant Commanders, Services, and Agencies (CSAs) with support in the planning, conduct, post-test analysis, reporting, and certification of UC products.
- JITC provides Distributed Test facilities with UC subject matter expertise for Service-Ran UC testing efforts and serves as the IO certification authority for the dirstibutioin of UC testing.
- JITC provides support to DoD Chief Information Officer (CIO)/DISA Network Services Multivendor Test Events (MVTEs).
- JITC provides CSAs with an on-call capability to gain remote support in resolving their interoperability problems, and if required, on-site support through the deployment of a task-organized JITC support team.
- JITC supports UC testing at:
- JITC Fort Meade, Maryland – DoD sponsored Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C)
- JITC Indian Head, Maryland – DoD sponsored Optical Products, Wireless Products, and Security Devices
- JITC Fort Huachuca, Arizona – DoD sponsored UC Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) and Classified voice, SBU and classified Video, Assured Services Local Area Network (ASLAN) Infrastructure, Customer Edge Router (CER), Edge Boundary Controller (EBC), and Customer Premise Equipment (CPE)
- For UC Testing inquiries, please go to (APLITS/UCCO Link: https://aplits.disa.mil) for more information.
- If required, JITC can forward deploy personnel to support the Warfighter to resolve UC interoperability issues.
- JITC can replicate UC networks and products or provide UC hosting infrastructure.
- JITC can conduct diagnostic tests in the lab and around the globe.
Please contact Business and General Support.
BUSINESS AND GENERAL SUPPORT
WARFIGHTER SUPPORT HOTLINE
(800) LET-JITC (1-800-538-5482)
(312) TRY-JITC (312-879-5482)
JITC UC TEST TEAM LEAD