The current configuration of the lab is shown in the diagram.
The lab currently operates Release 1 (no longer available) and Release 3 systems. The servers are operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the exception of backups and routine maintenance.
DoD and JITC plan to continue building upon the DoD PKI Lab and increase capabilities as a test facility.PKI LAB PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The following services and products are provided by the lab for the purpose of DoD PKI-related development and testing:
DoD PKI Test Certificates:
- Local Registration Authorities (LRA)
- Server Identification (web sites)
- User Identification
- E-mail Identification
- E-mail Encryption (Key Encipherment)
- Mobile Code Signing
- Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) and services
- Certificate Directories Automated Key Recovery